Monday, February 9, 2009

Look at this little guy...


It was so random, but a couple of weeks ago, I was in the lobby of B & M's place and I saw this little guy hanging out (literally) at the fire emergency exit notice. Just had to take a picture and that decision was right - the guy disappeared the next day when I came around again.

But onto a more serious note, right now my thoughts and prayers are with the victims of the Victorian bushfires over the weekend. It was just so shocking that you didn't believe it at first. May there be renewed hopes for those devastated by the disaster.

1 comment:

Jarome B Jackson said...

Little fella went missing... I think the cleaner took it... By the way, i tried to invite you to this auction thing for bush fire victim charity, but somehow facebook failed to send you the invite. So have a look at my events and please support this auction....