Sunday, December 14, 2008

Greetings and bitchings

So my friend D has decided to start a new blog Viva Salvatore! I hope you didn't get that title from Coldplay, did you D? :P

On another note, I passed this semester of school. I've got another one to go and hopefully I'll graduate with the long-overdue Masters in Media & Communications in June next year. Cross fingers.

And just wanna ask this: am I nuts or is Kings of Leon extremely annoying? Their songs are so dumb but they get a lot of airplay everywhere! In the past week, I've heard their music in a random Sportsgirl store, on TV, on the radio, at JB Hi-Fi. It's probably a matter of days before they play it in public toilets across Melbourne.

2 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

congrats you passed the annoying coding subject. I like Kings Of Leon! but only dat sex on fire song dunno the other songs.

Sasha said...

Ew, I can't believe you like them. I thought you like Kings of Convenience.