Thursday, December 11, 2008

New favourite


Okay, after so many reality TV shows out there based on fashion, this one has finally hit my favouritism in a big way.

Stylista is the perfect meeting between my two favourite things: fashion and magazine publishing. It's got all the ingredients from both - drama, editorials, fashionable moments and of course, the stupid wannabes.

This show makes me want to learn more and sit at Borders for hours to read "Magazine Publishing for Dummies". And I'm feeling even more inspired to be that successful bitch of an editor now.

(Image courtesy of elle.com)

2 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

Hey where did you watch it, foxtel? I only watched 1 episode on youtube, so far I think she's gross... Like so fake lol.

Budiuta said...

ooohh! is about magazine!
is it that good!
uuuhh! wanna see wana see!!