Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oh, it's exciting!


Got myself a pencil case in my favourite colour ever!

It's not important to you, but it's an important milestone for me. The amount of times I've had to scrub off the pen marks on the bottom of my bags due to lack of containment for ink leakage is quite disturbing. Not to mention the inimitable embarrassment of burying my head in my bags looking for that particular Faster pen. Yes, I love my own country's product, so sue me.

Comes thundering in this wicked blue pencil case, and all my problems are solved. Well, not all. I'm yet to clean my black Longchamp bag. Thank God it's black, so the pink/blue/green marks all over its base are not that visible.

Listening to a lot of music right now. Isn't remembering the things you've been wanting to listen to for ages the next best thing to reading a four-digit figure in your paycheck?

No comments: