Friday, April 17, 2009

Meme 1

Got this from B. I have another one in the making from K.

1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Apparently Raissa Gorbachev, and then my grandma spent the last 22 years complaining to me why my mum decided on Raisha with the 'h' rather than double 's'.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I think last week...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I actually don't mind it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken. And I know B's gonna say "aren't you gonna say pork?" on this.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably not.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
I think so.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, I'm pretty sure...

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Rice Bubbles!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I'd like to just take them off without, but two of my shoes need to be untied first, damn it.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate, cookies & cream and green tea.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The size of their ass. And then their clothes.

14. RED OR PINK?
At the moment, pink. But it's a seasonal thing, most of the time I'd choose red.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My short, stumpy legs.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandma from my dad's side.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I'd like to, but can't force anyone.

18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue and brown. Sounds like a high-school uniform...

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound from "The Reader". My mum's watching it behind me.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Orange.

21. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Musk.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My distributor.

23. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Through Budi.

24. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football (soccer).

25. HAIR COLOUR?
Black.

26. EYE COLOUR?
Dark-brown.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings, please.

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
"Face". I hate it.

30. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey.

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer for the sunshine and the beaches, winter for the clothes and the hot chocolates. :)

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

33. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP:
Well, clearly, this meme is written by and for artists. I don't have any, I have a red pencil case, does that count?

34. FAVOURITE ARTIST(s)?
Rembrandt and Vermeer.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm trying to read Morrish's "Magazine Editing", but I always seem to lose interest along the way.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't even own one.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
"Face", we had the VCD on. Yes, that's right, that wasn't a typo, it really was VCD not DVD.

38. FAVOURITE SOUND(S).
Probably a great guitar solo and new-wave slow drumming.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles!

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Netherlands or The US, don't know which one's farthest.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can move my ears and move my knuckle bones.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Indonesia.

43. FAVOURITE PIECE OF JEWELLERY?
Ring.

44. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Don't have one.

45. WHAT IS YOUR QUEST?
To save up so much money that I can buy anything I want in the world.

46. WHAT IS THE AIR SPEED VELOCITY OF AN UNLADEN SWALLOW?
Probably the speed that human beings can't move at.

47.WHAT'S YOUR JOB?
Currently retail bitch.

48.TATTOOS?
No, thank you.

49.WHEN DID YOU LAST SPEND MONEY?
Just last night on a taxi ride home.

50.WHAT WILL YOU EAT AT LUNCH?
Probably something cheap, like sushi. I need to save money...

2 comments:

Budiuta said...

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? ...The size of their ass. And then their clothes.

REALLy !! hahahaha!!

meany!!

Sasha said...

I was just repeating what I said a couple of months ago. I'm sure it's not like that...

...I think. :P