Thursday, January 15, 2009

Work, music and a whole lot of other crazy things

The back of my neck, my throat and my ears are so sore. I feel like I'm coming down with something, and I hate to think it's because of the dust that my nose has inhaled over the past 2 days from doing stocktake at work. The place is amazingly filthy and today, I could literally smell mould.

Gross.

I've been wanting to listen to old-school J-rock music. I dug up the CDs that I burnt 3-4 years ago and I've been finding shit like Nightmare's "Dasei Boogey" and PIERROT's "Makka na Hana" PV. It's craaazy.

Anyhoo. My last entry was written while I was a little distracted. M was talking to me when I was trying to write, and basically, what I really wanted to say was that this week has been far from perfect because I've been so laid back with sleeping early and getting up on time. The story of my life; what's new, right?

I wanted to apply for this other job that S recommended to me, but I just realised it's the same workplace as a friend of my ex's. I don't know if he would even care, but I just feel so awkward to have to talk to him and stuff, if I do get the job. Plus, it's also about my pride; can I imagine myself working under this guy where he'll make me feel little while I'm trying to be this cool chick who's on the same level as everybody else in the office? Hell no.

Long story short, I've decided I'm not gonna apply for this job. As much as I need the money. As much as I desperately need the money.

1 comment:

Budiuta said...

yay sashaaaa!! wuhuuu!