Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Perfect week blunder

So this is my full week at work and I promised to myself that I was going to be really disciplined and take good care of my health to be ready for the long hours...

...and I'm already stuffing up.

Yesterday, after I got off work at 4.30 PM, I went to see Keeks, her sister and Ceuceu and then later B joined after he finished work. Then D and Juli also came along and we hung out for coffee at Block Arcade, dinner at Dessert House and then late-night karaoke at KBox. Then I ended up sleeping over B's place because it was really late and I didn't want to taxi home. Besides, I'm on a budget, you see.

Anyway, on top of that, I'm tempted to give away my Thursday shift to someone else because Keeks and her sister are planning to go to the beach on Thursday. After all, when else can we all go together?

But anyway, it just means this week is already far from perfect.

No comments: