Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here's to 2009

So it's the new year already, and it's been a funny first week of 2009.

I slept through the New Year's countdown, so I had at least enough rest before working on the New Year's Day.

Then on the 3rd, I went for a road trip with my parents and B and D. That combination of participants was funny enough, but then D had a massive motion sickness halfway through the drive and he had to take anti-nausea tablets before making our way home. I took one too cause I also got sick from looking at D being sick. Either way, we had fun checking out the sights, though.


On the 5th, I had a friend's party and being the ass that I am, I bought a dress especially for the occasion - on the same day. It wasn't an expensive dress, though, and I think it's pretty so I guess I'll be able to wear it for a couple of times.

The next day, my friends and I went to the beach but we only managed to stay there for about 2 hours because cold wind started coming and we had to pack up before we got blown away to the middle of the sea.

And finally, today we saw Twilight and I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. It was - I'm sorry - one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The action part was fine, but the romance part? You could tell it was written by some crazy fanfiction geek. "You're my personal brand of heroin"? Pfft. Please. Even my ass can come up with something better than that.

I can't wait to see what else 2009 will bring for me.

4 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

I know right, Twilight is corny shit.

Budiuta said...

hahahahaha!!!
blown to the seaa,
and the movie was a bit too much is it!!
i feel the same way after watching it for the 3rd time!!
i try to tell u guys, but i wanna know ur first opinion!!

hehehehe!

omg!!
u r soo crazyyy!!

Nikolas said...

HAHAHA yeah my brother and his GF said the same thing about twilight- so when I read that I laughed so hard.
"you are my own persona brand or heroin !"
This will be my new pick up line.

Sasha said...

Oh totally, we should make that a pick-up line! See whether that will land us a slap, a kick out of the club or a stint in rehab. Yay!

Budi, I can't believe you saw it 3 times.