Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday loco

It’s Friday and I couldn’t be more glad that it is. It’s been a busy week, and everything’s just been happening all at once at the office. But at the same time, though, the fact that it’s been busy made this weekend all the more worthwhile; feels like I’ve earned the next 3 days off. It’s so exciting that it’s gonna be the long weekend!

Anyhow, I was watching one of those “20 to 1″ specials on TV last night, and the topic was about celebrity going AWOL, and naturally RDJ was included. And that’s made me all the more think that it’s so good that nobody talks about his bad past anymore. Sure, they’ll always drop the ‘bad-boy’ term here and there when talking about him - after all, can’t turn back time and what have you – but it just occurred to me last night, while I was watching this TV special and the screen was splattered with his mug shots and caps from his prison days, that he’s successfully made new impressions on people and that he is now the ’successful actor’ rather than the ‘guy who did time in prison’. Like, I think that’s pretty amazing.

This is so bad, but this lamb and spinach curry that I’m currently having is so good!

No comments: