Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blah

There has been so much work at the office, that it’s no longer funny. I’m scared that I’m gonna be bogged down by this and I’ll give up somewhere along the way. Funnily enough, I’m not too scared whether the people at the office will be disappointed in the way I work; what concerns me more is whether I’ll someday get sick of all this and end up hating it with a passion.

I hope that won’t be the case, so I’m just trying to make the most of things as I go.

Day 8 at the apartment and I still haven’t swum at all. I’m getting all jittery just thinking about it; I have to swim!

2 comments:

Viva Salvatore said...

Oh my! Do you live in an apartment now?

Sasha said...

No, dude, that was ages ago, my grandparents and my aunt were here and they stayed at an apartment. I slept over there the whole time. :)