Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What's new pussycat?

It's been the worst week ever. I have been - I kid you not - staying at home for the past 3 days. The only time I went out was to go jogging, and that was only around the neighbourhood.

I've been obsessed watching "Brothers & Sisters". Budi was right when he said I'd like it; I really love it now. It's a whole new way to compare your family to what's presented in the media and feel even worse about your own because you know something just ain't right about your favourite uncle or your biological grandmother. Whatever; the main point is, I still get self-destructive sometimes when I watch TV series like that because it just makes me think even more that my life is anything but normal. Don't mean to go emo on you now.

Other than that, I've been obsessed with finding an office job. It's pretty daunting the fact that all my mates are starting their first full-time job. And an office job seems to be the way to go because it makes you feel better about yourself. I've been doing the freelancing thing for the past year now (and it took me one whole year to realise that it's been a freelance job, ding ding, I should get a prize to have guessed that right) and I think a little bit of routine in my life is what's best for me right now. 9 to 5 job sounds to me like a candy store sounds to a six-year-old fat boy.

I think I'm getting sarcastic again.

3 comments:

Budiuta said...

thank god, that u realize it now! hehehehe! good luck on the job ya hon!! i'll pray 4 u loh.
and see.. i told u that show is wow!, btw is soo good to be sarcastic, hahahahaha!

Sasha said...

Yeah Bud, thanks for the good luck wish. Am gonna try to look for a job from now on. :)

I'm loving the show, but I especially love Scotty & Kevin. They are too cute!

Budiuta said...

i knoww!!!! such a cute couple! hehehehe