Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You'd think I'd be a professional by now...

So the surprise interview today was awesome. Can anybody notice the sarcasm there?

The thing is. I had the sneaky feeling that it was gonna be a job interview; I told my friends it was gonna be a job interview, but I myself didn't think twice that it was gonna be a job interview.

So I rocked up in my jeans and anticipated something like a chat. Turned out the guy had us "chatting" in a white-wash meeting room and a 5-page booklet of interview questions. So I did my best despite skipping lunch and zero caffeine.

Is it selfish to want to think I did good?

3 comments:

K. said...

well, on the bright side, i think you came up as a style confident girl :D
cheer up bub, you'll be 'rite..
fingers crossed

Jarome B Jackson said...

you'll be fine, beside you looked good today even with the jeans. Dont worry about it!

Budiuta said...

is not selfish! just positive thinking!!!! which is good!!!