Saturday, April 11, 2009

Super random

A few things that I saw in Sydney which I found to be quite weird:

- A van parked on George St with the embarrassingly huge slogan written across it - "Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!"

- Spotted in Chinatown: a little boy sitting down with what looks like an issue of FHM on his lap.

- Two ladies with a dog in their respective bags.

- A picture of a scary pink lady in the ad for Yayoi Kusama's exhibition at Sydney's MCA. And this friggin' ad is following me everywhere! Google that exhibition and see what I mean.

Apart from that, my cousin's wedding yesterday turned out to be a fantastically beautiful day. And what with the shit that happened in our family on the lead-up to it, I think she did an exceptional job planning it.

2 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

hahahaha scary pink lady hahahahaha you should get her hair.

Sasha said...

Oh lord, hell no. YOU should get it.