Monday, April 27, 2009

Boring old update

Everyone knows that I'm a big fan of Alexa Chung. Everything about her seems so much fun and makes anything else matters less. Something about her carefree, fun-loving outlook that translate into some of the most enjoyable fashion I've seen this decade.

Feeling inspired is an addictive thing; and right now, all I want to do is look back on some of my favourite looks of hers and build my wardrobe like hers. It's so much fun and I can't get enough of it!

Apart from that, the past two days have gotta be some of the coldest weather Melbourne has had in the past 12 months. I'm shaking on my sofa just thinking about it - well, that and the fact that I still need to write up 3 articles for the magazine.

And speaking of the magazine, I'm quitting the job. BECAUSE I GOT A NEW JOB!

Yes, you are now looking at the proud, soon-to-be marketing executive at an up and coming design company. Well, okay, maybe not that prestigious, but it's a new company founded by an acquaintance and he was looking to hire someone to do the marketing, promoting and all that jazz. So I got hired, much thanks to the recommendation of a dear friend. Note to self: gotta treat her to a nice dinner very soon.

Anyhow, I can't wait till I get all my shit organised and go out shopping to celebrate. There may be plenty other things I still worry about, but as I've told B the other day, you gotta stop and smell the roses and be grateful for what you've got so far. Another problem is another day's worry. Please buy me a great pair of shoes if you agree with me.

1 comment:

Budiuta said...

congraaattsss!! wuhuuuuuu!!!