Monday, March 16, 2009

More childhood dissatisfaction

Bridget Jones moment #383092: I've just been sitting here watching trailers and clips from Batman Forever and the 1960s TV series of Batman.

I guess I could safely say that I'm royally obsessed with the character Robin. I think all the screen adaptations that have been produced so far did well with the character interpretation of the Boy Wonder - Burt Ward and then Chris O'Donnell, both did good with their own way of portraying the boyish charm of Dick Grayson. And it just made me realise that he was, in fact, my first superhero crush.

I really hope Hollywood is really gonna do that new TV series about the pre-Robin Dick Grayson. It'll be awesome. Yep, no, I just found out it's not gonna happen in the near future now. Damn.

2 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

mine would be silver ranger, from power ranger in space!

Sasha said...

Your first crush?

I just found out the Dick Grayson TV series is not happening. Boo!