Friday, November 28, 2008

Conquer all?

I finished my exam!

It's been such a long time since I had a proper sit-down exam at school, so Tuesday's exam was a big deal for me. Not to mention, I hate the subject. I couldn't wait till it was all over. And now it is!

I just hope I won't jinx it; not that if I fail this subject then I have to repeat it, since it's only an elective, but I feel like I should prove to myself (and the world) that I can conquer my dislike and still win - so passing the subject would be my victory against this subject and the tutors and whatever else I don't like about it.

December 13, please come faster!

Ugh, I just ate a chunk of chilli in my fried rice.

2 comments:

Budiuta said...

u can do it shaaa!!
good luck yaaa!!
and btw junk of chili on fried rice! becarefull sha! ntar berak2 loh! hehehehe

Sasha said...

It's not JUNK, but CHUNK! Of course kalo junk gw bisa ga keluar2 dari kamar mandi. LOL!