Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kids

I love kids, I do; I just don't know how to treat them and act around them. But I love how they're really cute and huggable.

So today when I saw these 2 siblings playing around on the train I smiled. I just think they were so innocent and oblivious to the big bad world out there. They should probably just stay like that forever.

Then there was this old man, all of a sudden, starting to pick a fight with this girl just behind me. I don't really know what the main argument between them was, but basically it seemed like the guy was lecturing the girl; he's right and she's wrong. I don't know if he was in the right in this argument, but I just think that it's plain wrong for him to swear in front of the kids I mentioned earlier. They were right there, watching the whole thing unfold and they were probably absorbing everything. As they say, kids are like sponges, they take in whatever they see and feel and keep them.

So anyhow, I just think that guy was nasty. Even if I'm not in one of those kids' welfare organisations thing or whatever, I still think we should protect their innocence and their happy little world for as long as they need it.

No comments: