Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big update

It's been pretty busy the past few weeks. The thing is, none of them had to do anything with school, which is quite disturbing to know.

Anyhow. Last Saturday I got the new Nokia E71 phone!
I absolutely love it. It's currently my idea of power dressing.

Then last Sunday, I went to Box Hill with my family and it was a really hot day so naturally I got thirsty along the way. I went to buy a bottle of green tea from some random grocery store, paid for it and happily drank it - until I read the expiry date.
Note: last Sunday's date was 12.10.2008.

On Friday night, I had drinks with my friends and I was given these Lacoste yellow trainers and the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen in the dark:


Finally, I made my first successful pancakes last night. Note to self: Sara Lee's French Vanilla ice cream is the best. And don't the berries look so summery, not to mention severely yummy?

1 comment:

Jarome B Jackson said...

Damn those cupcakes and pancakes are the ultimate summery look/food. i hope I make sense.